THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED!
As Project Manager you will be responsible for new customer implementations and services, as well as managing internal improvement projects. You will be the main customer contact in a project and be expected to take a lot of responsibility in pursuing the project tasks to achieve the milestones.
Who are we looking for?
A highly technical project manager. In our implementation projects the project manager is often expected to answer a variety of technical inquiries, as well as being the main contact and keeping control of all the tasks at hand. Earlier experience from implementation projects in complex IT infrastructure environments is a must, ideally from hosting providers, managed services or cloud providers. Our project method is based on PPS, so previous experience from that is a merit.
Desired skills and experience
- At least 5 years experience from implementation projects in complex environments
- Solid technical background is a requirement
- ITIL experience is expected
- Knowledgeable in security standards, such as PCI-DSS, ISO27001 and HIPAA
- Project methodology experience, PPS experience is considered a merit
- Academic education is seen as a plus, but not mandatory
- Some technical/engineering education is required
- Relevant knowledge in project methodology or process standards
- Fluent in Swedish and English in speech and writing is a requirement
Professional skills and knowledge
- Service-minded and solution-oriented
- Pedagogic and humble towards colleagues and clients
- Structured and able to work independently
- A team player, positive, professional and social.
We sit in a new and modern office in Sickla.