The role of Senior Linux Architect at 24 Solutions!
The Senior Linux Architect is a key player in our technical team with responsibility for how we design and implement Linux solutions in our central hosting environment to best fulfill customer demands and achieve the best performance and efficiency.
What we value?
A lot of ideas, ambition and a genuine interest in finding solutions for a variety of challenges. Experience from Service delivery in complex IT infrastructure environments, ideally from hosting providers, managed services or cloud providers.
Our main distribution is RedHat, or CentOS, but we also support Debian, thus the Senior Linux Architect is experienced in operating and configuring those Linux flavors. Obviously we aim to virtualize as much as possible, so they will have experience from virtualization, primarily VMware.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience implementing and operating Linux systems in shared environments
- Extensive experience in automation and large-scale operations of Linux systems and applications
- ITIL experience
- Knowledgeable in security standards, such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 and HIPAA
- Used to documenting and explaining solutions to both technical and non-technical persons
- Academic education a plus, but not mandatory
- Relevant Linux System administration education, such as RHCE or equivalent
- Fluency in Swedish and English in speech and writing is a requirement
Professional skills and knowledge
- Service-minded and solution-oriented
- Pedagogic and humble towards colleagues and clients
- Structured and creative at the same time!
- DevOps experience would be considered a good merit
- A team player, positive, professional and social.
Please send your CV and application to Pelle Nilsson, VP Operations, email@example.com