Magnus Westling, CTO 24 Solutions, is part of a panel today at the Nordic Digital Business Summit (NDBS) in Helsinki.
13:00 – Panel: Is your data safer in the cloud?
- Martti Lehto, Professor of Practice at University of Jyväskylä – Panel moderator
- Magnus Westling, CTO, 24 Solutions
- Ivan Kwiatkowski, Cybersecurity Consultant, AMIR Consulting
- Pasi Tyrväinen, Professor (Digital media), Director of Agora Center, University of Jyväskylä
- Mikael Albrecht, security specialist at the F-Secure Labs
It’s not a new question but it’s just as relevant now as ever and perhaps more so. Is your data safer in the cloud? Can anyone really say if it’s possible to be completely sure your data will remain secure once you’ve moved it to the cloud? Is it safe from hackers, inept service providers and snooping government entities? Encryption is a given, but where is your data stored and who holds the keys? Should you be looking at Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud or Community Cloud? Our panel of experts will consider these questions and more as they debate the best course of action for any enterprise with concerns for the security of their data in the cloud.