As technical project leader with 24 Solutions you will manage both internal and external IT projects. Apart from continuous project management and communication, you’ll be responsible for the implementation of technical solutions, adjustment and improvement of the IT environment. Your play a pivotal and active role when it comes to creating optimal IT solutions for our customers, of course, in close collaboration with sales and operations.
Desired skills and experience
- University level education (or equivalent) within IT-technology
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Technical Project Leader
- Fluent in Swedish and English in both speech and writing
- Previous experience of working according to ITIL
- Project leader training within PMBOK, PRINCE2, or similar
- Certifications, e.g., PMP is valued
- Experience providing architectural support for Windows, Linux, databases, and IT infrastructure
- Background as project leader for a service provider is seen as a plus, but is not mandatory
Professional skills and knowledge
- Can work independently but is also a team player.
- Service-minded and solution-oriented.
- Pedagogic and humble towards colleagues and clients
- Structured and creative at the same time!
- Positive, professional and social, and has a passion for technology.
This position has been filled.
About 24 Solutions
Our mission is to provide our customers services round the clock, throughout the year with the highest security and availability. With our private cloud and hybrid platform and competence we can help you with strategy, design and solution to best suit your needs. Our customers appreciate that we are flexible, service-focused and have a cutting edge technological platform.