We are looking to expand our team!
As a Systems Engineer you will be an important part of the Operations Team. You will be involved in the design, operations, monitoring, patching and improvement of our Storage and Backup systems, helping our customers achieve the best performance and efficiency in their services. You are an important member of the operations team and report directly to VP Operations.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a lot of ideas, ambition and a genuine interest in finding solutions for a variety of challenges. Experience from service delivery in complex IT infrastructure environments is a must, ideally from hosting providers, managed services or cloud providers. Our main storage implementations are Compellent and Nimble, so any experience you have from managing those systems are a merit. Our main backup system is Commvault so any previous experience is good. Obviously we aim to virtualize as much as possible so experience from virtual environments, primarily VMware, is required. We deliver a variety of services based on a variety of operating systems to our customers, so a broad experience in connecting, troublehooting and managing storage and backups from different types of clients is required.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience managing and operating storage and backup systems in shared environments
- Familiar with security standards, such as PCI DSS and ISO27001
- Used to documenting and explaining solutions to both technical and non-technical persons
- Academic education is a plus, but not mandatory
- Relevant education in Storage and Backup
- Swedish and English fluency in speech and writing is a requirement
Professional skills and knowledge
- Service-minded and solution-oriented
- Pedagogic and humble towards colleagues and clients
- Structured and creative at the same time!
- DevOps experience would be considered a good merit
- A team player, positive, professional and social.
We sit in a new and modern office in Sickla.
Please send your application to Kristian Roos at email@example.com