As Systems Engineer Linux you install, operate, manage, patch and improve Linux systems and related applications. And, you help our customers achieve the best performance and efficiency in their systems. You are an essential part of the operations team and report directly to VP Operations.
What we value?
That you have lots of ideas, ambition and a genuine interest in finding solutions for a variety of challenges. Experience from service delivery in complex IT infrastructure environments, ideally from hosting providers, managed services or cloud providers.
Our main distribution is RedHat, or CentOS, but we also encounter Debian, so experience operating and configuring those Linux flavours is a plus. Obviously we aim to virtualize as much as possible so experience from virtual environments, primarily VMware is a given.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience implementing and operating Linux systems in shared environments
- Extensive experience in automation and large-scale operations of Linux systems and applications
- Familiarity with security standards, such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and ISO 27001
- Used to documenting and explaining solutions to both technical and non-technical persons
- DevOps experience is considered a good merit
- Academic education is seen as a plus but not mandatory
- Relevant Linux System administration education, such as RHCE or equivalent
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Professional skills and knowledge
- Service-minded and solution-oriented
- Pedagogic and humble towards colleagues and clients
- Structured and creative at the same time!
- A team player, positive, professional and social.
What we can offer
A possibility to grow within the organisation and to develop your own competencies. You work in a team that supports each other and in an organisation where your voice counts. We sit in a new, light office in Sickla.
Want to find out more about the role, contact Kristian Roos at email@example.com