We are looking to expand our team!
Are you an experienced Network Engineer motivated by working in an environment where you are part of the solution and can innovate? This is for you!
As a Senior Network Engineer at 24 Solutions you install, develop and host the network for our clients’ cloud solutions. You are responsible for ensuring that the environment is continuously maintained and technically at the forefront. The role includes tasks such as incident handling, change management, customer care and driving projects that improve what and how we deliver.
You are a vital member of the operations team and report directly to VP Operations.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as Network Engineer
- Competence of networks and relevant infrastructure
- Experience working within VMware environment
- Swedish and English fluency a requirement
- Academic education within IT
- Cisco CCNP certified, or higher
- Spanning Tree, VPC, LACP
- Static and dynamic routing, primarily BGP, OSPF, HSRP, VRRP
- Firewalls, i.e., Fortigate
- IPSEC VPN
Merit if you also know:
- Virtual networks, e.g., NSX
- F5 Load balancing & ASM
- Windows & Linux, firewalls and routing
- Scripting with network devices
Who are we looking for?
- Genuine technical interest
- Service-minded and solution-oriented
- Pedagogic and humble towards colleagues and clients
- Structured and creative at the same time!
- A team player, positive, professional and social.
- Someone with a lot of ideas, ambition and an interest in finding solutions for a variety of challenges.
We sit in a new and modern office in Sickla.
This position has been filled.