We are looking to expand our team!
Are you a Network Engineer looking for a position where you have room to learn new things, develop competence and advance within the organization? This is for you!
As a Network Engineer at 24 Solutions you manage and maintain the networks where we host our clients’ cloud solutions. Predominately you will work with Cisco networks. You’ll handle incidents, change management, and continuously improve delivery to help our customers achieve the best performance and efficiency in their services.
You are a vital member of the operations team and report directly to VP Operations.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as network engineer
- Competence of networks and relevant infrastructure
- Cisco CCNP certified, or higher
- Experience working within VMware environment
- Swedish and English fluency a requirement
- Academic education is a plus, but not mandatory
- Relevant education in IT/network
A merit if you have worked with:
- Spanning Tree
- Static and dynamic routing
- IPSEC VPN
- F5 Load balancing & ASM
Who are we looking for?
- Genuine technical interest
- Service-minded and solution-oriented
- Pedagogic and humble towards colleagues and clients
- Structured and creative at the same time!
- A team player, positive, professional and social.
- Someone with a lot of ideas, ambition and an interest in finding solutions for a variety of challenges.
We sit in a new and modern office in Sickla.
Please send your application to Kristian Roos at firstname.lastname@example.org