As a Developer Operations Engineer, you will work on developing 24 Solutions platform through automation and system integration so that workflows can be simplified and existing SLAs can be maintained. Operations are managed using ITIL-based processes.
What we value
We value that you are committed, with ambition and a genuine interest in finding solutions for a variety of challenges. As a DevOps Engineer, you will manage and be a part of both internal and external projects, as well as the development of new products and services and internal systems.
Experience from service delivery in complex IT infrastructure environments is a must, ideally from hosting providers, managed services or cloud providers as is experience in network, Windows, Linux server installation, management, operation, server roles, standard applications, etc. since our customers have many different requirements. In other words, you are a DevOps engineer with wide knowledge in operating and maintaining server systems with a focus on automation and/or integration.
We aim to virtualize as much as possible, so experience from virtual environments, primarily VMware is needed.
As a DevOps Engineer you are part of the Operations department and report directly to the IT Operations Manager.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in relevant technical devop’s work
- Experience with ITIL or equivalent process control
- In-depth expertise in your field of specialization, preferably certified
- Experience in automation and large-scale operation of Linux or Windows systems and applications
- Good knowledge of common Linux or Windows services/roles and applications, lamp stack and bash scripting
- Experience in working in virtual environments, primarily VMware
- Knowledge of security standards, such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and HIPAA is a merit
- Used to document and explain solutions for persons with technical and non-technical knowledge
- Education within IT (at least upper secondary level)
- Fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing is a requirement
Professional skills and knowledge
- Fast learner and committed
- Service-oriented and solution-oriented
- Structured and creative!
- A team player who is positive, professional and social
- Good ability to document technical solutions
- Proactive ability to propose solutions and improvements
- Strong ambition to develop skills and knowledge
- Pedagogic and humble towards colleagues and clients
What 24 Solutions can offer you
You will join a small, relaxed and supportive team where all employees get the opportunity to thrive and grow within the organization. We support and offer opportunities for skills development.
Our offices are located in Sickla, Sweden.
This position has been filled and we are no longer taking applications.