Managed Procedure is a service where 24 Solutions performs work within the Client’s server environment according to documented procedures.
The Client is responsible for creating the documentation for Managed Procedures and 24 Solutions is, of course, available to help if needed. When the documentation is in place, 24 Solutions becomes responsible for verifying that the monitoring of services, requested scheduled tasks, and internal information distribution is done according to standard processes and the Managed Procedure documentation.
Work performed can either be scheduled for continuous delivery, and/or triggered by an event from a monitoring system. Procedures can be invoked manually by the Client or via the Service Desk. 24 Solutions must respond within the agreed upon response time when notified by monitoring system and/or Client about an incident in services covered by the Managed Procedure.
The documentation for Managed Procedure can, for example, include:
- Monitoring specification
- Services to monitor
- Values – high/low to monitor
- Scripts to check service health and expected output
- Procedures per monitored service and their status
- Steps to verify health
- Steps to resolve common incidents
- Steps to re-verify health
- Re-occurring scheduled tasks
- Check applications, databases and other software in procedure to see if they need updates and/or patches
- Report upon service health according to documented procedures
- Contacts for Managed Procedure
- Client contacts on-call (for incidents that 24 Solutions can’t resolve using documented procedures)
- Client contacts service owner (for advisory regarding the services during management of the service, for example application or database)
Do you want to know more about Managed Procedure in more detail?
Or do you want information about something else? Contact us below and we will contact you shortly!