Create your record of data processing activities with the help of our template!
A substantial part of reaching GDPR compliance involves documentation. Article 30 of the GDPR specifies that organizations need to document how they handle personal data. This means that all organizations should maintain a record of processing activities, not only because it is a requirement, but also because it facilitates the mapping of processes that involve personal data.
There is an abundance of tools available on the market, but many of them come with costly licenses and complicated agreements.
24 Solutions offers a straightforward record of processing activities template to a one-time-cost of €199.
With our template you quickly get an overview of the personal data your organization is processing and can map it accordingly. You fill in things like the processing process, the description of purpose, legal basis and everything else that GDPR requires. The template also looks at questions beyond the Article 30 requirements that are important for the mapping, such as what needs to be taken into consideration with agreements.
Save time and energy with a ready-to-use template
- You remain in control – the template is an excel downloaded to your desktop.
- You receive a record of processing activities template that can be used by both controller and processor.
- It contains well-defined examples that show you what data to enter and how.
- You don’t have to invest in software or sign any long-term agreements.
- No licensing or reoccurring costs – with our template you have a one-time-cost of €199
- Includes a complementary dictionary that explains the main concepts and what they really mean.
Do you want to simplify your compliance with GDPR? Contact our sales today at firstname.lastname@example.org and find out more about our record of processing activities template!
Do you want to know more about Record of Processing Activities?
Or do you want information about something else? Contact us below and we will contact you shortly!