Kick start GDPR preparations with tailored workshop
Does your company manage personal data, such as usernames, passwords, names, addresses, and social security numbers? Then you probably need to make legal and IT-related adjustments to the company’s systems and processes to comply with the new law on data protection, GDPR, which came into effect on 25 May 2018.
It can be challenging to know how to interpret the different requirements of the regulation, and know how they specifically will affect your organisation. 24 Solutions can help your company in the process towards compliance. Together with business law experts within data privacy and compliance – we offer a complete consultancy and service package to companies affected by the new EU General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR.
24 Solutions GDPR Crash Course and Workshop are good starting points for organisations who are in the beginning of the process towards compliance. Our legal and IT-security experts will guide you through the fundamentals of the regulation, and address questions regarding how specific requirements might affect your organisation. You will also get advice on how your organisation should continue its work when adapting to GDPR.
GDPR Crash Course – with Sweden’s leading IT and legal experts
For companies at the start of their GDPR journey, we offer an informative introduction that will enable you to familiarize yourself with the new law.
- The introduction consists of a concrete analysis of how GDPR affect companies that handle different types of data.
- You get the opportunity to discuss what GDPR means for your business in particular.
- The introduction covers both the legal implications, as well as the impact on your company’s IT infrastructure and processes.
Following the crash course, you will be able to make informed decisions about the continued direction of your work regarding GDPR for your company. We fill out a checklist at the end of the course to serve as a basic roadmap for how your company can work toward compliance with GDPR.
Crash Course in GDPR + tailored workshops focusing on your business
We also offer a workshop tailored to your company. The workshop starts with an informative introduction that will give you the run down of the new law and let you familiarize yourself with it.
- The introduction consists of a complete review of what GDPR means for companies handling data.
- During the tailored workshop you have the opportunity to together with our IT and legal experts discuss and identify your needs for the upcoming requirements of the new Data Protection Act, GDPR.
- The session will provide useful insights into the often complex and extensive work required to become compliant with the new law.
- Following the workshop, we will deliver a written report that can be used to develop a concrete action plan.
The tailor workshop is meant for companies who want to quickly reach a high level of knowledge both regarding GDPR and where their company stands in relation to the new legislation. Participation in the tailor workshop provides a solid base for important decisions your company faces.
Fill in your details below and we will contact you ASAP!
Do you want to know more about GDPR Crash Course + Workshop?
Or do you want information about something else? Contact us below and we will contact you shortly!