Are you prepared for the changes that GDPR will bring?
On the 25th of May 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was applied in law, and all companies who process personal data of EU/EEA citizens have to fulfill the requirements of the regulation.
By combining 24 Solutions’ competence within IT security and privacy by design with legal know-how within data privacy and compliance, we can help you every step of the way to reach and maintain compliance with GDPR.
New law poses tough challenges
The regulation tightens the rules regarding how organizations operating in the EU may collect, access, store and manage personal data. GDPR means that IT-systems and processes need to be evaluated.
- Affected persons will be given easy access to their own data
- More specific requirements for consent are needed to collect a person’s data
- Affected people can have their data moved from one organization to another
- Affected people can have their data deleted
- Organizations affected by an incident must report it within 72 hours of detecting the breach
Previously the consequences of breaking the rules were a non-issue, however, in the future failure to comply with GDPR can result in fines of up to €20 million, or 4% of global turnover.
This is how 24 Solutions can help
24 Solutions offer effective, integrated and future-proof solutions to address GDPR requirements. We can offer everything from consultation to tailor-made services; services concerning IT, processes and documentation that will allow for companies to more easily comply with the high demands of GDPR.
Some of our services relating to GDPR:
- GDPR Ready Hosting – Infrastructure and IT Operations for secure handling and storage of sensitive data
- Crash course + workshop
- Gap analysis
- Data Privacy Impact Assessment
- Documentation: Record of processing activities template
- Log management for traceability and integrity
GDPR Ready Hosting – Secure hosting in Sweden
The GDPR means stricter requirements on the handling of personal data. Organizations must know where their data is stored. 24 Solutions can provide GDPR Ready Hosting – infrastructure and IT operations from secure data centers in Sweden. With extensive experience and expertise in information security and various security standards, we can ensure safe storage and handling of sensitive data.
Do you want to know more about Comply with the new Data Protection Act?
Or do you want information about something else? Contact us below and we will contact you shortly!