Our Service Desk needs another superstar!
As a support technician at 24 Solutions you are part of our Service Desk team that handles everything from support calls, standard orders to critical incidents. You are often the customer’s main contact and therefore a person who shares our belief that clients deserve exceptional customer care. Not the least, because our Service Desk is a vital part of our offering.
Do you have what it takes?
- You are a person who puts the customer first in everything you do.
- You like to work in a fast-paced and structured environment.
- You are proactive and a team player.
- You enjoy working in a constantly changing industry and can adapt.
- You like to take on challenges.
- You are happy to share your knowledge.
- You are driven.
- You want the opportunity to grow both as a person and in your professional role.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux as a server operating system
- Basic knowledge of networks and network troubleshooting
- Experience in virtualization, primarily VMware
- Case management systems know-how
Moreover, it is an advantage if you are familiar with
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 27001
- PCI DSS
We want you to have relevant high school or vocational college education, and at least one year’s experience in a similar position.
- Service-oriented, detail oriented and dependable
- Interested in technology
- Stress resistant
- Good interpersonal skills and a systematic approach
- Can communicate easily, in both spoken and written form – Swedish and English
- Takes initiatives and wants to develop
We sit in modern premises in Sickla.
Interested? Send your application to Alexandra Jonsson email@example.com