THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
As a Systems Engineer you will be an important part of our Operations team. You will be responsible for operating, managing, patching and improving Windows systems and application, and help our customers achieve the best performance and efficiency in their systems.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who is commited, has ambition and a genuine interest in finding solutions for a variety of challenges. Experience from service delivery in complex IT infrastructure environments is a must – ideally from hosting providers, managed services or cloud providers. We would also like to see that you have experience in Windows Server installation, management, operation, server roles, standard applications, AD, etc., since our customers have many different requirements.
We always try to automate as much as we can to be more efficient and to avoid human error, so experience in scripting is highly desirable. Obviously we aim to virtualize as much as possible so experience from virtual environments, primarily VMware, is required.
You will report directly to VP Operations and be part of Operations.
Desired skills and experience
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience managing and operating Windows systems in shared environments
- Extensive experience in automation and large-scale operations of Windows systems and applications
- Good knowledge about common Windows services/roles and applications, Antivirus, AD, IIS, etc
- Knowledge about security standards, such as PCI-DSS, ISO27001 and HIPAA is considered a merit
- Comfortable documenting and explaining solutions to both technical and non-technical persons
- Academic education is seen as a plus, but not mandatory
- Relevant Microsoft courses, such as MCP or equivalent
- Fluent in Swedish and English in speech and writing is a requirement
Professional skills and knowledge
- Service-minded and solution-oriented
- Pedagogic and humble towards colleagues and clients
- Structured and creative at the same time!
- A team player, positive, professional and social.
We sit in a new and modern office in Sickla.