We want to expand our team!
As Deployment Engineer you are an important part of our Delivery team. You are responsible for installations of Windows server and related standard applications, and you help to improve the process, e.g., through automation. Although your primary focus is deployment, you also assist with Operations of installed systems if the need arises. You work closely with project managers and the engineers in Operations.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is committed, with a genuine interest in finding solutions to a variety of challenges. Experience from service delivery in complex IT infrastructure environments is a must, ideally from hosting providers, managed services or cloud providers. We focus on security and are PCI-DSS certified, so experience from such security standards is considered a merit.
Experience with Windows Server installations, system administration, server roles, standard applications, antivirus, AD, etc., is required.
We try to automate as much as we can to improve efficiency and avoid human error, so experience in scripting is highly desired. Obviously we aim to virtualize to the extent possible, so experience from virtual environments, primarily VMware, is required.
You will report directly to the VP Operations and be part of the Delivery department.
Desired skills and experience
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience installing and operating Windows systems in shared environments
- Extensive experience in automation and large-scale operations of Windows systems and applications
- ITIL or equivalent process framework
- Good knowledge about common Windows services/roles and applications, Antivirus, AD, IIS, etc.
- Knowledge regarding security standards, such as PCI-DSS, ISO27001 and HIPAA is considered a merit.
- Project-based implementation work
- Academic education is seen as a plus, but is not mandatory
- Relevant Microsoft courses, such as MCP or equivalent
- Fluent in Swedish and English in speech and writing is a requirement
Professional skills and knowledge
- Service-minded and solution-oriented
- Pedagogical and humble towards colleagues and clients
- Structured and creative at the same time!
- A team player, positive, professional and social.
We sit in a new and modern office in Sickla.
Please send your application to Pelle Nilsson, VP Operations, email@example.com